Your cart is empty
Features spanners for the Wolfman front cap and legacy 12-spline piston/direct thread/3-lug mounts.
The new 5/64" diameter pins are placed to engage the front cap slots better than the Dead Air factory tools.
Compatible with the 12-spline (tooth) section of the Dead Air booster assembly piston retainer after the booster assembly has been removed from the can using a crescent wrench.
Note: Please see the second picture on this page to determine the correct socket that will fit your front cap slots.
Note: If your Dead Air booster assembly has 10 splines (teeth), contact Dead Air customer service. Some of our customers had this issue and Dead Air is aware of it. They will take care of you and get you a proper 12-spline version.
Not the socket system tool you're looking for? See the entire set HERE.
Since we believe in continuous improvement and taking things to the next level, we have developed a socket set that incorporates all of the features of our full-size wrenches but with important differences. A lot of time and thought went into these:
1. The sockets are smaller than the discontinued full-size wrenches and use a ½” square drive handle, which is available at hardware stores, plus we have our own compact and lightweight handle.
2. Sockets can also be used without a handle, but the option is there for applying serious torque.
3. MADE IN THE USA on a Stratasys F120 3D printer out of solid injection mold grade ABS-M30 polymer, which is considerably stronger than typical 3D printed ABS.
4. These polymer tools won’t damage mounts or front caps.
5. Stainless steel dowel pins are used on sockets that require them for certain spanner features.
6. Each one of the sockets has dedicated holes for parachute cord lanyards (AKA dummy cords).
7. The sockets can be conveniently stored on storage strips that are available at hardware stores. Detents are on all four sides of the ½” squares.
8. The numbering system with suppressor make/model key eliminates the need to update tool identification markings as suppressor names evolve or as compatibility expands (Kraken/Mod9, Octane/Octane 2.0, Omega 9K/45K, Sandman/Nomad, etc.). Only our list needs to be updated, which will be on our website (suppressortools.com).
9. The web address is on the bottom of each socket and on the top of the handle, minimizing the brand footprint. Some potential customers complained that the company name and city were on the full-size wrenches, so the identification markings were minimized. A customer can have additional text laser engraved if desired.
10. Sockets are capable of withstanding serious torque, which makes them perfect for use with Energetic Armament Vox Blox soft vise jaws, which are available at suppressortools.com.
11. If you break one, we will replace it - but that’s not likely to happen.
12. Suppressors should be allowed to cool below 200̊ F before using the sockets.