Your cart is empty
By customer request:
The SOLGW NOX Flash Hider/Brake 3-Prong Socket.
Made from chopped carbon microfiber reinforced nylon, this tool can withstand serious torque for installation and removal of the Sons Of Liberty Gun Works NOX muzzle device.
Yes, it's 3D printed but you'd be very surprised how strong it is. A similar socket we made was torque tested up to 50 foot pounds and it didn't have any signs of strain. It does, however, have a 200°C temperature limit, so torching the NOX and immediately putting the socket on it is not a good idea.
Yes, the NOX has wrench flats, but the customer who requested this has a handguard that prevents using them.
Like any of the products we develop, it has a lifetime warranty.
Not the socket system tool you're looking for? See the entire set HERE.
Since we believe in continuous improvement and taking things to the next level, we have developed a socket set that incorporates all of the features of our full-size wrenches but with important differences. A lot of time and thought went into these:
1. The sockets are smaller than the discontinued full-size wrenches and use a ½” square drive handle, which is available at hardware stores, plus we have our own compact and lightweight handle.
2. Sockets can also be used without a handle, but the option is there for applying serious torque.
3. Sockets are MADE IN THE USA using chopped carbon fiber reinforced nylon, which is considerably stronger than typical 3D printed polymers.
4. These polymer tools won’t damage mounts or front caps.
5. Stainless steel dowel pins are used on sockets that require them for certain spanner features.
6. Each one of the sockets has dedicated holes for parachute cord lanyards (AKA dummy cords).
7. The sockets can be conveniently stored on storage strips that are available at hardware stores. Detents are on all four sides of the ½” squares.
8. The numbering system with suppressor make/model key eliminates the need to update tool identification markings as suppressor names evolve or as compatibility expands (Kraken/Mod9, Octane/Octane 2.0, Omega 9K/45K, Sandman/Nomad, etc.). Only our list needs to be updated, which will be on our website (suppressortools.com).
9. The web address is on the bottom of each socket and on the top of the handle, minimizing the brand footprint. Some potential customers complained that the company name and city were on the full-size wrenches, so the identification markings were minimized. A customer can have additional text laser engraved if desired.
10. Sockets are capable of withstanding serious torque, which makes them perfect for use with Energetic Armament Vox Blox soft vise jaws, which are available at suppressortools.com.
11. If you break one, we will replace it - but that’s not likely to happen.
12. Suppressors should be allowed to cool below 200̊ F before using the sockets.